We want to help you be successful and that begins with making sure the graduate business programs at Corban are the right fit for you. Successful students will meet the following admission requirements:`
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Have a full-time professional experience with a progression in responsibility, demonstrated on your resume.
- Submit passing GMAT scores of 500 or higher.
The schedule for the graduate business courses allows students to begin classes in any of the 8-week sessions. Your application will need to be completed two weeks prior to the first day of class to be considered for a session.
Submit an online application.
Submit transcripts from any colleges or universities you attended prior to applying at Corban University.
3) Professional Resume (optional)
Provide evidence of professional experience in the form of a progression in responsibility by submitting a professional resume.
4) Christian Character Reference
Provide the name of an individual who can serve as a Christian Character Reference. This should be an individual who is familiar with your Christian walk, professional conduct and potential as a student. The individual should be someone who is not a relative and preferably someone who has known you for at least a year.
When you begin your application, you will create an account so that you may log back into your application portal at any time to finish your application, check your application status, see which application documents are still needed, and submit the required pieces.