Campus Safety is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To report an on-campus emergency, call 503-510-6430 or 911. For off-campus emergencies, call 911.
The Office of Campus Safety focuses on emergency response, crime prevention, investigations, the distribution of safety-related information, and active planning to meet the safety challenges facing higher education today. Campus Safety takes the lead in preserving the peace and protecting the campus community from crime and other hazards.
- Receive emergency alerts.
- Contact Campus Safety quickly.
- Anonymously report safety concerns or tips.
Use your Corban email address to sign up.
Who Should I Contact?
- Campus Safety: 503-510-6430, firstname.lastname@example.org, or CampusShield app
Campus Safety to report harmful or suspicious activity, to request a safety escort, to ask for roadside assistance, or for any other safety-related concerns.
- Campus Care: 503-375-7031, email@example.com
for non-life-threatening situations involving building or campus maintenance.
- Student Life: 503-375-7010, firstname.lastname@example.org
for non-life-threatening situations involving the wellbeing of students.
- Counseling: 503-375-7177, email@example.com
for non-life-threatening situations involving your own emotional, mental, or psychological wellbeing.
- Media Inquiries: 503-375-7095, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salem Police Department: non-emergency, 503-588-6123
- Center for Hope and Safety: 24-hour hotline, 503-399-7722
- Clery CSA Reporting Form
- Short Trip Reporting Form (trips less than one week within North America)
- Long or International Trip Reporting Form (trips more than one week or outside North America)
Please refer to the Student Handbook for detailed information about Corban’s standards of conduct; vehicle, parking, and driving regulations; crisis intervention policy (including sexual harassment, sexual violence, and Title IX reporting policies); Violent Act policy; and Residence Life health and regulations. Please be informed of campus regulations around alcohol, tobacco, and weapons, as outlined in the Student Handbook.