We are always looking for exceptional students to fill Campus Safety Officer positions. This job is a serious commitment. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement, homeland security, military science, or private security, experience as a Campus Safety Officer will improve your resume greatly. Some of the skills you will learn on this team include:
- Observation skills
- Dealing with difficult people and deescalating situations
- First aid and first response skills
- Defensive tactics
- Officer safety principles
- Foot and vehicle patrol tactics
- Community policing concepts
- Solid report writing skills
- Proper radio etiquette
If you are ready to step up to one of the most challenging student jobs on campus, we want to meet you.
Please see our job description or download an application. Generally, we hire in the spring and train in the fall.