If you are interested in attending Corban as a transfer student, we’d love to review your application. Here’s what we’ll need:
- Unofficial college transcripts*
- Personal Faith Questions (including a brief statement about your spiritual journey and the name and contact info of a Christian character reference). This will be submitted directly in the application.
Acceptance to Corban as a transfer student requires a minimum college GPA of 2.00. If you have fewer than 31 semester hours (47 quarter hours) of college credits to transfer, we will also request your high school transcript in order to give you an admission decision.`
*We can use unofficial transcripts to give you an admission decision, but official transcripts will be required before enrollment.
Not sure how your college credits will transfer? We can help!
- Check out our registrar’s page for guidelines on transferring your credits and for our transfer equivalency guides.
- Use our Oregon Community College Transfer Guides to make the most of your time at community college and choose classes that you know will transfer into Corban.
- See exactly which classes will be needed for the major you plan to pursue by using our program overviews.
- Connect with your admissions counselor for a preliminary transcript review and for help choosing courses at your current college that will transfer to Corban:
Transfer Admissions Counselor
Call or Text: (503) 375-7023
- Once you have been admitted, you’ll receive an official transfer evaluation that shows how your classes and credits will transfer. Then we can help you determine how long it will take to finish your degree at Corban.NOTE: Corban’s Bible course requirements are prorated for transfer students, making it easier for you to graduate in four years, even as a transfer student! See your program worksheet for details.
Some of the current Corban scholarships available to transfer students are listed below. Visit our scholarship page to see a complete list of scholarship and grant options.
|Scholarship||Amount||Criteria||Deadline||How to Apply|
|Transfer Scholastic||$14,000||College GPA of 3.5+||N/A||Provide transcript|
|Transfer Collegiate||$12,000||College GPA of 3.0-3.49||N/A||Provide transcript|
|Transfer Merit||$10,000||College GPA of 2.5-2.99||N/A||Provide transcript|
|Transfer Academic||$8,000||College GPA <2.5||N/A||Provide transcript|
|Community College Partners||$4,000||For transfers from Chemeketa , Linn-Benton, or Clackamas Community College.||N/A||Provide transcript|
|Phi Theta Kappa||$2,500||Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.||June 1||Provide proof of membership.|
|Visit Scholarship||$500||Visit the campus on a qualified visit.||April 24||Schedule a qualified visit|