Transfer Students

Why do students choose Corban?

Students who attend Corban are prepared for their chosen field while also receiving biblical training. The Corban culture is uniquely dedicated to educating Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ.

The worldview that students adopt in college will most likely follow them through the rest of their life. As Corban integrates faith and learning, our students’ perspectives are shaped into a Christian worldview, influencing their decisions, dreams, careers, and relationships

Transfer Credit From Colleges/Universities

Corban allows you to transfer in general education and liberal arts courses that have been taken at an accredited college or university. Please reference the following guidelines when transferring in courses to Corban.

An official transcript is required for transferring credit to Corban. Unofficial transcripts are not accepted.

  • Up to 70 semester hours will be accepted from community colleges.
  • Up to 98 semester hours will be accepted as transfer work.
  • Up to 40 vocational courses will transfer.
  • Courses completed with a C- or higher will transfer from another institution.
  • Courses must be 100 level or higher.
  • Courses that are 100/200 level will not be equivalent to a 300/400 level course.
  • When converting quarter hours into semester hours, multiply by .667.

To learn which courses may transfer, find the college or university you previously attended in our College Source Transfer Equivalency System. If the college from which you are wanting to transfer in credits is not listed, please contact your Admissions Counselor or the Admissions Department at or 800-845-3005.

College Source Transfer Equivalency System: TES

Also check out our Oregon Community College Transfer Guides.

Admission Requirements

A transfer student is defined as one who has attempted to complete any transferrable coursework at a regionally accredited college after high school graduation.

Transfer students with fewer than 31 semester hours or 47 quarter hours of college work must qualify for admission on the basis of SAT or ACT scores and academic records from both high school and college.
A minimum college grade point average of 2.00 is required for transfer admission consideration.

Application Process

  • Create an account and apply online. There is no application fee.
  • Write a brief personal faith statement as part of your application.
  • Submit your college or university transcript(s). Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for admission and transfer credit evaluation, but we will need official transcripts before you enroll.

Once you have been admitted, you will receive a complete transfer credit evaluation reflecting how classes and credits will be accepted by Corban.

Click here to apply

Come Visit!

We would love for you to come and experience life on our campus! You can attend classes and chapel, eat in our dining hall, learn about financial aid, and meet with an admissions counselor to get all your questions answered.

Ask how you can earn a $500 scholarship just for visiting!

For more information and dates, see our campus visit page.