The Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, also known as ΦΘΚ or PTK, is the international honor society of two-year colleges and academic programs, particularly state colleges and community colleges. (It also includes Associate’s degree-granting programs offered by four-year colleges.) Headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, Phi Theta Kappa has more than 2 million members in more than 1,250 chapters across the U.S. and several other countries, including Germany and Peru.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is designed to recognize students who have prior college experience at a two-year community college or other two-year program. Corban values the work you’ve already put into your education, and the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is one way we can make your transition to Corban a little easier.
- Provide verification of your membership to the Financial Aid Office by June 1.
- Must be a transfer student.
- Must be a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- May not be combined with any other “affiliation” scholarship.
- May not be combined with an athletic scholarship.
- May be stacked with other scholarships and grants.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-7006.