Your Path to What’s Next
Are you ready to enhance your leadership skills, increase your earning potential, and succeed in the competitive career landscape? The Hoff School of Business at Corban University will help you get there.
Corban’s one-year graduate business programs, will challenge you with rigorous academic work in leadership and ethics, technology and operations, marketing and analytics, organizational behavior and workplace dynamics, and entrepreneurship. You’ll gain crucial skills that will equip you to become the competent business leader you hope to be.
Learn more about the…
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Intelligence and Analytics (MBIA)
Interested in Corban’s other one-year programs? Check out these options:
Master in Exercise and Fitness Management (MEFM)
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Master of Public Safety Administration (MPSA)
With a graduate degree from Corban, you’ll save time. Rather than spending years back in the classroom, our program is designed so that you can finish your degree in just one year. By taking one eight-week class at a time for 12 months, you’ll have an MBA from a nationally recognized, premier business school.
We are proud to offer Oregon’s most affordable MBA, without sacrificing quality. At a low rate of $530 per credit, you can complete your degree for just $16,000.
Interested in financial aid options? Corban University accepts all federal financial aid, employer assistance, and military benefits, which can cover 100% of tuition costs. Also ask about our Alumni Scholarship!
Corban’s innovative MBA is designed with flexibility in mind, so that you can earn your master’s without putting your career or life on hold. Start your MBA journey in any of our eight-week class sessions, complete courses entirely online, and when life happens, skip a session if you need to and start again when you’re ready.
Through our online class portal, you will benefit from class discussions and interactions with faculty and fellow business leaders on your schedule, without ever setting foot on campus.
It’s easy to learn about business principles, but what does it mean to conduct business in line with a biblical worldview perspective? At Corban, you’ll be challenged to integrate your business knowledge and experience with your Christian faith. As an MBA or MBIA graduate, you will be ready to practice all aspects of business from an ethical foundation that honors Christ.
We Mean Business
Our graduates are in high-demand by employers who recognize the value and merit of a degree from Corban University. Whether you’re looking to get that promotion, start your business, or work for a Fortune 500 company, a master’s degree from Corban will help you get there. In fact, many of our MBA and MBIA graduates work in management and executive roles at these Fortune 500 companies:
- The Home Depot
- U.S. Bancorp
- The Walt Disney Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- New York Life Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Wells Fargo
- US Foods
- McKesson Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gap Inc.
Learn from the Best
Faculty at Corban’s Hoff School of Business are experts. All come to the classroom with advanced degrees and decades of professional experience, including tenure with organizations like IBM, the US Navy, FedEx, Edward Jones, Merrill Lynch, and HSBC.
Dr. Bryce Bernard, Dean of the Hoff School of Business
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with the State of Oregon and Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Has experience in public accounting as an auditor, technology consultant, and valuation consultant
- Teaches accounting, finance, reporting and control, and nonprofit management at the undergraduate and graduate levels
Dr. Don Leavitt, Professor of Business
- Earned his Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) from Northcentral University
- Professional experience includes a 19-year role in management at HSBC
- Teaches leadership and organizational behavior at the graduate level
Dr. Eric Straw, Professor of Business
- Earned his Ph.D. in Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University
- Decades of experience in IT managerial positions for several organizations, including the U.S. Navy
- Teaches information systems, nonprofit management, analytics, and operations at the undergraduate and graduate levels
Prof. Kelli Gassman, Assistant Professor of Business and Marketing
- Earned her MBA in International Business from Pepperdine University
- Has 20 years of professional experience, including 13 years with FedEx in global business development and marketing throughout 147 countries
- Teaches marketing communications, consumer behavior, market research, sales management, and international business at the undergraduate and graduate levels