Get Involved, Make a Difference.
Corban’s Reach program seeks to raise awareness and provide service opportunities that cultivate a life of service. Through Reach, students put their faith in action and serve the community, focusing on one of the following frameworks: hunger and housing, education and literacy, justice and dignity, creation care, and discipleship.
Reach highlights Corban’s long-standing commitment to service and prepares students to “Make a Difference in the world for Jesus Christ”. Students are able to learn about community needs and make an impact through the following opportunities:
- Awareness initiatives and events that highlight cultural, humanitarian, and sociopolitical issues around the world.
- Service projects for student body teams and affinity groups (e.g., athletic teams, academic cohorts, etc.).
- Spring break mission trips, both locally and globally.
- Student leadership team dedicated to challenging peers to find their service niche.
- University-wide service Days (Warrior Welcome Serve Day, MLK Serve Day, Service Saturdays, etc.).
Click here to check out opportunities and log service hours.
If you have a service opportunity you would like to have featured, please fill out this form or email email@example.com.
Finding a “Home” Church
Connecting to a local community of faith in the Salem area can be an oh-so-challenging proposition! It’s a bit scary to walk in to a new church, filled with unfamiliar faces. And sleeping in on Sunday morning feels so much… safer, so much more comfortable. But finding a church to call home is a crucial part of making your faith your own. And there is no better time than right now, to take that step. Serving in a local church is a great way to serve AND get to know a church community!