It’s been said that you learn as much outside the college classroom as you do inside. That’s because your college years are not just a time for education but also a time for adventure.
From the Beach Party to the Spring Formal, outdoor adventures to talent competitions, intramural sports to music ensembles, there is a place for you to be YOU at Corban. When you get involved in student life, you’ll grow not only academically and spiritually but also through the relationships you build.
Students thrive in Corban’s tight-knit Christian community, and there are countless ways to get involved in activities that match your interests.
- Develop leadership skills as part of SGA (student government).
- Serve others through ministry opportunities.
- Grow in your faith with Bible studies, chapel, and worship nights.
- Go ice-block sledding on the first day of classes.
- Get dramatic in Corban Theatre.
- Join in Corban traditions like the Lumber Games or Battle of the Bands.
- Participate in bands, orchestras, and choirs—even if you’re not a music major!
- Hang your hammock in the Klatch for the perfect outdoor study spot.
- Join in any of Corban’s student clubs that cover interests in music, improv, ministry, hiking, ultimate frisbee, science, cinematography, poetry, and more.
- Start your own club or initiative! Corban empowers students to pursue projects and activities that God has laid on their hearts.
Student Life Office
At Corban University, we care deeply about your academic development. We also care about your personal development and all that you experience outside the classroom: your character and spiritual growth, your relationships, your physical and mental health, your experience in your residence hall, and your ability to benefit from and contribute to the Corban community.
Our Student Life Office exists to oversee and cultivate the experiences that can turn your academic education into holistic transformation.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 375-7010.