Corban’s outstanding Theatre Arts program gives talented students an opportunity to glorify God through the dramatic arts. The Theatre Scholarship recognizes students for their dedication to drama and participation in Corban’s theatre program, on and off the stage.
- Fill out a Theatre Scholarship Audition Form.
- Indicate what area of theatre you are interested in.
- Please note, the application requires two short reference letters: one personal and one theatre-related.
- Experience is helpful but not required.
- Within two weeks of submitting the application, you will hear from the Theatre Department with audition requirements and to schedule an audition.
- Award amount varies.
- May not be combined with any other “talent” scholarship (Athletic, Debate, Music).
- May be stacked with other scholarships and grants.
- Annually renewable with continued participation in Corban Theatre productions each semester.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .