Corban University welcomes your application, and we will carefully review it, along with each of your references, transcripts and test scores. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination with regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
NOTE: An international student is one who will be attending a college or university in the United States without residency or citizenship, typically on an F-1 visa. If you are a citizen of the United States or Canada, you may not need to complete the International Student Application. If you are unsure, please contact the Corban Admission Office at email@example.com.
Fall Semester Application Deadline: April 1
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 1
To apply for admission, please submit:
- Application for Admission. Complete the application for admission in its entirety. An application without completed essays, contact information, or listed references will be considered incomplete until that information is provided.
- Application Fee. A non-refundable application fee of $40 USD must be paid with the application.
- Christian Character Reference Form. This form must be filled out by someone who is not a family member or relative who can share more about your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility. This must be submitted before your application can be reviewed and is required in order for you to obtain a student visa to enter the U.S.
- Official Transcripts. You must provide transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary school attended. All transcripts must be evaluated by a transcript evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES) or InCred. If you are a recruited athlete, please use InCred for your transcript evaluation.
*Corban University recognizes the International Baccalaureate (IB) high school program. Three semester hours of lower division credit are granted for each Higher Level exam passed with a score of 5, 6 or 7. The University will also grant four semester hours of elective lower division credit for the Theory of Knowledge if the student has received the IB diploma. A maximum of 24 semester hours may be granted.
- Official Test Scores. All applicants must turn in official test results from at least one of the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT, or ACT. International students who have a sufficient SAT or ACT score for admission are not required to turn in English language test results. International students whose first language is English can choose to take the SAT or ACT test instead of the TOEFL to be eligible for an academic scholarship.
Minimum TOEFL Scores:
70 or higher (iBT – internet)
520 or higher (paper-based)
Minimum IELTS Score:
6 or higher
Minimum Duolingo Score:
110 or higher
Minimum SAT Score:
990 or higher
Minimum ACT Score:
19 or higher
After all required documents are submitted along with a fully completed application, an admission decision can be made. Admission decisions are typically made within a week of your final document being submitted.
For more information about applying to Corban, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.