I already have a teaching license.

The Master of Science in Education gives you tools to continue your own education, enhance your effectiveness as a teacher, and even add an ESOL Endorsement to your Oregon License.

I want to get my Oregon teaching license.

Corban’s Graduate Teacher Licensure will prepare you for your Oregon teaching license and offers a variety of endorsement levels and areas.~

Which Program is Right for You?

The Master of Science in Education is geared toward people who have already earned their bachelor’s in education and, in many cases, have already been actively involved in a teaching career. The MSEd helps current teachers take the next step in their career as they pursue additional leadership responsibilities, pay increases, and specializations such as ESOL.

In contrast, the GTL program is designed for people who want to pursue their teaching certification so they can begin teaching. the GTL takes experience you’ve already gained in other fields and equips you to teach any level from early education through high school.

Your education history and career goals will help determine which program is right for you!