$1,000 per sibling
We know tuition can add up fast, especially when families have multiple students in college at the same time. The Sibling Grant is designed to support families who are sending more than one student to Corban—and to recognize people who are keeping a Corban education “in the family!”
- You will automatically be awarded this grant as soon as you notify Financial Aid that you meet the requirements. Just let us know that one of your siblings is attending Corban at the same time you are!
- You are eligible for this award if you and your sibling are both current full-time Corban students, and you are both dependents of your parent(s).
- May not be combined with any other “affiliation” scholarship.
- May not be combined with an athletic scholarship.
- May be stacked with other scholarships and grants.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Financial Aid at email@example.com or 503-375-7006.