5000 Deer Park Dr. SE
Salem, OR 97317
Want to know more about Corban’s forested campus, athletics facilities, and buildings? Check out our campus map here.
You can also view a walking Google map located here.
TRAVELING NORTH ON I-5
- Take Exit 252 for Kuebler Blvd.
- Turn right at the light onto Kuebler.
- In 0.8 miles, turn right onto Turner Road.
- In 0.7 miles, turn left onto Deer Park Drive. Corban University will be on your right.
- Take a hairpin right onto Western Way for the main entrance to campus (Younger Center, Schimmel Hall, Psalm Center).
- For the entrance to the gym and athletic facilities, continue about 100 feet further on Deer Park and take a right on Warrior Drive.
TRAVELING SOUTH ON I-5
- Take Exit 253 for OR-22.
- Turn left onto Highway 22.
- Continue on to Highway 22/Mission St. for 0.5 miles and take Exit 2 for Lancaster Drive.
- Immediately move into the far right lane and turn right on Lancaster.
- Continue on Lancaster for two miles, continuing straight as Lancaster becomes Aumsville Highway.
- Turn right onto Deer Park Drive. Corban University will be on your left.
- For the entrance to the gym and athletic facilities, turn left onto Warrior Drive.
- For the main entrance to campus (Younger Center, Schimmel Hall, Psalm Center), continue about 100 feet and turn left on Western Way.
Parking at Corban University
If you are visiting Corban University, feel free to use the designated “Visitor” parking spaces in front of Schimmel Hall (on Western Way). If these are full, feel free to park in any unmarked space in lots A and B (accessible from Deer Park Drive), D, E, and F (in front of Schimmel and the Psalm Center), as well as overflow lots O, R, and U.
Lodging and Hotel Information
Enjoy discounted hotel rates for Corban guests and their families at several local hotels, including:
Ask about the Corban University guest rate when you make your reservation!
You can find more nearby hotel options here.