Customized Degree Option
Corban’s online interdisciplinary program is the ideal solution if you have specific career goals that require strong knowledge in more than one area of study, or if you have already completed a significant amount of coursework toward another degree.
With this program, you are able to create a customized degree plan that combines two or more areas of study.
An interdisciplinary degree is a custom option designed to match your experience and interests.
- Use the credits you have already earned. Don’t spend more time in school than you need to.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree quickly so you can move on to the next step in your career or education. You’ll be ready to enter grad school if you choose!
- Be well-rounded in the skills that employers want to see.
How It Works
To build your interdisciplinary major, you will need:
- Courses from two or three academic areas, with a minimum of 18 semester hours in each, including nine upper-division credit hours.
- A minimum of 20 upper-division semester hours total.
For example, if you’ve already completed 18 semester hours of communication courses, you can transfer those to Corban and combine them with 18 hours in our online business courses (plus any additional general education courses you still need) to create a unique interdisciplinary degree in business communication.
Corban offers online courses in business, psychology, and Bible that you can combine with your previous coursework into an interdisciplinary degree.
Don’t have a lot of previous coursework to transfer in? You can still choose an interdisciplinary degree from Corban’s online options! Combine business and psychology or Bible and business.
Talk with one of our admissions counselors to see if the interdisciplinary option is a good fit for your transfer credits and career goals. You can also use the program worksheet to see what your degree could look like.