This Northwest cabin-style hall is named for its generous benefactors, Alton and Joan Davidson. Davidson Hall houses nearly 75 male and female students on two gender-specific floors. Its facilities include community bathrooms, open community spaces, full kitchens, and laundry rooms on each floor. Exposed beams and a cozy fireplace make the second-floor community space ideal for studying on cool, rainy days.
Davidson has both two-person dorms and larger three-person dorms across both floors.
- Loft Beds (Bunking Optional)
- Desks & Desk Chairs
- Paid Utilities
- Ping Pong
- Lounge Area
Davidson and Balyo men and women compete each year in the Lumber Games. This series of events includes log jousting, tug-of-war, and other woodsman games.
Some other events that occur in the residence halls are weekly Bible studies between small groups, RA-led outings and activities, and monthly community gatherings with your residence hall.
- Enter through the Warrior Drive entrance off Deer Park Drive
- Continue all the way up the hill until you reach the green Davidson (Building 80) sign on your right (Lot Q)
- If the parking lot is full, you may continue down the road for additional parking on both your right and left (Lots T and R)
- From the Clocktower (Building 2), head up the stairs to the Library/Academic Center (Building 26) and take a right before the entrance stairs
- Walk past the Bookstore/Mailroom (Building 26) and take a left at the crossroads before heading up the hill
- Davidson (Building 80) will become visible after passing under the bridge to the 5th floor of the Academic Center—it will be seen in the distance of a long series of stairs to the side of the Amphitheater (Activity Area 82), i.e. the tiered fields of grass
- Head up a final case of stairs that leads straight up to the main entrance