We want to help you be successful and that begins with making sure Corban’s Master of Public Administration is the right fit for you. Successful students will meet the following admission requirements:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have a foundational understanding of key topics related to governance and policy.
- Have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Have a full-time professional experience with a progression in responsibility, demonstrated on your resume.
The schedule for the Master of Public Administration allows students to begin classes in any of the 8-week sessions. Your application will need to be completed two weeks prior to the first day of class to be considered for a session.
Submit an online application.
Submit transcripts from any colleges or universities you attended prior to applying at Corban University.
3) Professional Resume
(required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0)
Provide evidence of professional experience in the form of a progression in responsibility by submitting a professional resume.
4) Christian Character Reference
Provide the name of an individual who can serve as a Christian Character Reference. This should be an individual who is familiar with your Christian walk, professional conduct and potential as a student. The individual should be someone who is not a relative and preferably someone who has known you for at least a year.
When you begin your application, you will receive an email with a link that allows you to log back in at any time to complete all of these required pieces. If you need the link again, please contact your admissions counselor.