- Student Employment Opportunities are campus jobs for current students that are frequently open for application. It is important to note, students eligible for Federal Work Study may apply to any regular student worker position on campus. Work study eligibility is not a guarantee of employment.
- Positions listed below do not necessarily have an immediate opening. Information from interested students will be held by hiring managers in a pool and reviewed as positions become available.
- Students who are employed at Corban University are required by the Department of Homeland Security to provide original (not copies) documentation for their I-9 form prior to beginning work. Please get your documents out of the safe and bring them TO CAMPUS with you. Time to take responsibility for your passport, green card, original birth certificate or actual social security card. Without proper identity documents, you will have a delay in starting your new job while you wait for your parents to mail them to you. No one wants that.
- The Student Campus Safety Officer promotes lawful behavior and protect the welfare of students, faculty and staff as a uniformed presence on campus. A campus security officer performs foot and vehicle patrols of the university campus to monitor behavior, secure buildings and property, investigate disturbances, maintain order during events and enforce regulations. Officer also enforces traffic and parking regulations on campus, ticketing offenders when necessary. Email email@example.com
- The Student Dining Services Worker – Email DiningServices@corban.edu
- The Student Athletics Game Management Student Worker is responsible for helping in the operation of Corban home athletic events. The role includes completing tasks involved in the hosting of athletic events including ticket taking, ball shagging, and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Gym Staff position allows the student worker to gain experience in athletic facility maintenance, provide information to visitors on the facility and its equipment and provide the upmost Christ-like service to others. Email email@example.com
- The Student Shuttle Driver will assist and drive international students to the store, personal appointments, and activities around Salem. Must be 21 and pass driving records check. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Support Assistant plays a key role in Academic Support Services including testing, tutoring and assisting in Student Support, as assigned. Email email@example.com
- The Student Tech Support position is responsible for providing proactive stewardship of Corban’s IS resources through excellent customer service, basic troubleshooting and technical support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Livestream Specialist responsible for aiding in the oversight and operation of the Corban Athletics livestreaming production for home athletic events. The role includes consistent and steady hours on evenings and weekends for home contests, and involves the setup and takedown of production equipment, directing of livestream during events, and basic troubleshooting and technical support. Email JHawes@corban.edu
- The Student Accounting Intern will perform administrative functions and general office duties, such as scanning and filing. They will also complete assigned tasks directly related to accounting, such as AP data entry and GL reconciliations. Email email@example.com
- The Student Advancement Projects and Events Worker supports the donor-care initiatives of the department by performing procedures and tasks connected to donor communication, stewardship, and events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Advancement Administrative Support will support the Data Manager in a variety of tasks including but not limited to maintaining Advancement data quality, data entry, updating contact information, processing mail, and more; see linked job description for details. Email email@example.com
- The Student Athletics Livestream Specialist is responsible for aiding in the oversight and operation of the Corban Athletics livestreaming production for home athletic events. The role includes consistent and steady hours on evenings and weekends, and involves setup and takedown of production equipment, directing of livestream during events, and basic troubleshooting and technical support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Athletics Scorebook Specialist is responsible for helping in the operation of Corban home athletic events and is responsible for tracking home volleyball and/or basketball games through the official scorebook/libero tracker forms. Email email@example.com
- The Student Athletics Statistician is responsible for helping in the operation of Corban home athletic events and is responsible for helping record stats at home athletic events, either by inputting stats or “calling” stats for an inputter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Event Services Team Member position is responsible for providing excellent service to all internal and external entities in regards to setup, tear down and hosting events. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Faculty Office Assistant serves the Corban University faculty by assisting the Administrative Assistant with office responsibilities, faculty projects, and campus communications. Email email@example.com
- The Student International Student Transportation Coordinator will assist in tasks related to International Student Transportation and provide support to International students as assigned. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Library Assistant is an important component to Corban University library team, as he/she is the first and last contact a patron may have in the library. A library student assistant is responsible for charging library materials to patrons, discharging returned items, shelving books, light clerical work such as answering phones and troubleshooting office equipment and keeping the library neat. Library student assistants are also to promptly, cheerfully, and energetically assist patrons in locating materials or with various computer issues. Email email@example.com
- The Student Peer Tutor will tutor students individually or in group sessions to review principles, solve problems and study for tests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity
Corban University is a faith-based institution of higher education which requires faculty and staff to be in agreement with our doctrinal statement and to adhere to our community life style standards.
With this, as an independent educational institution which exists to educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is required for all employees and students. Within these guidelines, it is the policy of Corban University to provide equal opportunity to all applicants, employees and students and not to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, national origin or age in access to, or treatment in employment, unless it relates to job performance.
The University will afford reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability, if necessary, as long as the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation and the accommodation does not cause undue hardship.
Learn more about Corban University here: