Skip to main content
Corban University

How to Submit Supplemental Items to Corban University

Once you’ve submitted your application to Corban University, you’ll be asked to submit three additional items:

  • Official High School Transcript
  • SAT/ACT /CLT Scores
  • Statement of Faith

Submitting a High School Transcript

To submit your high school transcript, you’ll need to contact your high school. You have a few options:

  1. Call your school office and request your transcript over the phone.

You’ll need to have the name and address of the school you want it sent to (Corban University!).

Attn: Admissions at Corban University
5000 Deer Park Dr. SE Salem, OR 97317

Your school will send your transcript directly to the college you specify.

  1. Visit your school office in person.

You can always go directly to your school office and ask to submit your transcript. You may have to fill out a form, and you’ll also need to provide the address of the school you’d like your transcript sent to.

Most high schools will be able to mail your official transcript directly to the college of your choice, although some may give you a sealed envelope to deliver yourself. In that case, just drop it in the mail to us! Do not open the envelope of your official transcript, or it will no longer be considered an “official” transcript.

  1. Request your transcript from a third party site like Parchment.

Know that a third party site may charge you a small fee, but this is a good option if your high school is difficult to contact. Not all schools subscribe to Parchment, so if you don’t find your school when you search for it, you may have to revert back to options 1 and 2.

Submitting SAT Scores

  1. Select Corban as a recipient when you take the exam.

When you register for the SAT, you’ll have the option to select four different schools to send your scores to. This is a FREE service, so be sure to take advantage of it! You’ll still be able to select your SAT recipients for free up to 9 days after you take the exam.

  1. Send your scores to Corban later, for a fee.

If you didn’t select Corban at the time of the exam, you can visit the CollegeBoard website any time to send your scores! You’ll be asked to sign in with your SAT login (or, if you don’t remember this info, you’ll be asked to create a new account). Once you’ve signed in, select “send my scores to colleges and scholarship programs.” There, you’ll be able to search for Corban University.

You will be asked to pay a $12 fee if you took the SAT more than 9 days previously.

If you’re in a rush and need your SAT scores to arrive within 1-2 business days, select the “rush” option as you’re checking out. This will cost you an additional fee.

To send ACT scores, visit the ACT website and follow a similar process!

To sent CLT scores, visit the CLT website and log into your account.

Submitting Your Statement of Faith

To submit your Statement of Faith, simply fill out the form below:

Statement of Faith

You also received the Statement of Faith form in the confirmation email you received when you first submitted your application to Corban.

Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to We’d love to help!