Skip to main content
Corban University

Dual Credit

Corban University’s dual credit program allows you to take approved courses at your high school—taught by your teachers—or online through Corban, and receive both high school and college credit.

Course offerings are normally restricted to high school seniors. Exceptions to this policy may be made for high-achieving juniors, but sophomores and freshmen may not enroll in dual credit courses with Corban University.

Courses at Your High School

If you are a high school senior planning to take dual credit courses at your high school, apply here.

Online Courses

If you are a student planning to take online dual credit classes through Corban, use our Traditional Undergraduate application and select “pre-college” for your admit type.

The online course option is currently open to students at:

  • Cor Deo Christian Academy
  • Lifegate Christian School


High school students wishing to take dual credit courses must have:

  1. Senior-level status or junior-level status with demonstrated ability to do college-level work.
  2. Cumulative high school GPA of 3.0.


  • $65 per credit hour

Information for High School Teachers

High school teachers interested in teaching a dual credit course at their school must:

  • Work at a high school that is able to align itself with Corban’s mission “to educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ.”
  • Hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in the content area.
  • Have a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
  • Be willing to work with Corban faculty throughout the course development process.

Typical dual credit course topics include college writing, general psychology, microeconomics, statistics, calculus, biology, bioethics, biblical literature, and Bible study methods.

For more information, please contact Corban’s Registrar’s Office: