Prepare to engage the business world as a leader of integrity and compassion, managing people and processes wisely and effectively. Learn the best practices for operations management, human resource management, the fundamentals of leadership, and personal selling and sales management.
Is Leadership & Management the right major for you?
- You enjoy setting goals and creating strategies to meet them.
- You enjoy motivating and inspiring others.
- You’re a critical thinker, able to find solutions to complex problems.
- You enjoy focusing on the “big picture,” not just the details.
- You’re highly self-aware, knowing your own strengths and weaknesses.
The Hoff School of Business develops dedicated, ethical, and innovative business leaders who are equipped to excel in a wide variety of professions.
- Human Resource Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
You will also be prepared to enter a Master’s in Business Administration program if you desire to pursue further education.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll take core business courses to develop a solid understanding of management and finance principles, and then focus on specific leadership and management topics. Courses you will take include:
- Personal Selling & Sales Management
- Business Law
- Financial Management
- Principles of Operations Management
- Marketing Principles
- HR Administration
- Management Principles
You will also get real world experience by participating in Corban Consulting Partners, ImpressibleYou™, internships, global opportunities, and more. Read more about what you can expect as a business student at Corban.