Advanced Standing

Get graduate credit for your ministry classes.

As an alumni of Corban University School of Ministry or graduate of another accredited ministry degree program, you may qualify to transfer credits from your undergraduate degree into your Master of Divinity or Master of Arts in Christian Leadership. Your master’s degree could be closer than you think.

How does advanced standing work?

Advanced standing allows you to transfer in up to 13 semester credits as part of the Master of Arts in Christian Leadership, or up to 21 semester credits into the Master of Divinity.

What’s my next step?

To find out if you qualify for advanced standing credit, the first step is to contact our Graduate Admissions office. One of our graduate admissions counselors will be able to guide you through the process. Your admissions counselor will ask you a few questions about your previous ministry courses and your intended program, and help you collect your transcripts so they can be passed to the ministry faculty for evaluation.

Contact us today: 800-764-1383