Up to $7,395
The Federal Pell Grant is a federal grant awarded to undergraduate students who experience exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor’s or professional degree.
Submit your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1. You may automatically be awarded a Federal Pell Grant, depending on the need demonstrated by your FAFSA.
- All undergraduate students.
- Based on need from the FAFSA.
- Priority may be given to students who submit the FAFSA early.
About the Award
The maximum amount is $6,895 for the 2022-23 academic year. The amount you get, though, will depend on:
- your Expected Family Contribution
- the cost of attendance (determined by your school for your specific program)
- your status as a full-time or part-time student, and
- your plans to attend school for a full academic year or less
As a grant, this award does not need to be paid back, except under certain circumstances.
Learn more about the Pell Grant.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-7006.