Up to $1,000
The Corban University Matching Grant Program is designed to allow churches to help their students with tuition costs at Corban. As a Christian university, Corban seeks to prepare students not only for impactful careers, but also for meaningful participation and service in the local church. Thus, we are honored to partner with churches to provide students with the Church Matching Grant.
The Church Matching Grant allows churches to provide funds toward a student’s tuition that will be matched by Corban University, up to $1,000 per school year.*
Submit application and funds from church by March 1st. Must submit a new application each year.
- For traditional undergraduate students only.
- Corban will match the gift up to $500 per semester, or $1,000 per year.
- May not be combined with any other “affiliation” scholarship.
- May not be combined with an athletic scholarship.
- May be stacked with other scholarships and grants.
- Awards must be from general church funds, not from individual gifts given through the church in order to get matching funds, if that money would have been paid to Corban for the cost of attendance otherwise. If a special offering is taken, it is permissible for family funds to be part of that offering; however, they should not be an inappropriately large percentage of the total.
- The church gift should be above and beyond any regular support the church provides Corban.
- The church gift does not need to accompany the application, but it must be received by the March 1 deadline in order to be eligible for matching funds from Corban.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Financial Aid at email@example.com or 503-375-7006.