At Corban, we value the hard work you’ve already invested into your education! We’ll review your high school GPA to calculate your Academic Award level, which will automatically be reflected on your financial aid award letter.`
New freshmen will automatically be awarded an academic scholarship based on your unweighted, cumulative high school GPA. Use the chart provided to estimate your award.
- Trustee’s Scholarship – $16,000
- Provost’s Scholarship – $15,000
- Dean’s Scholarship – $14,000
- Director’s Scholarship – $10,000
- Warrior’s Scholarship – $8,000
- May not be combined with transfer scholastic awards.
- May be stacked with other scholarships and grants.
- Annually renewable.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Financial Aid at email@example.com or 503-375-7006.