Looking for a copy of your permanent Academic Record? A transcript is what you’re after.
There are two kinds of transcripts: official and unofficial.
Official transcripts are what you’ll need for job applications, insurance, and other formal documentation of your academic success.
Unofficial transcripts are just for your own interest or curiosity and can be used on a few occasions when you just need to show you are in or have taken a course.`
Official Transcript Request
Submit your transcript request online. Please note the following:
- There is a $10 charge for each official copy of your transcript.
- Payment must accompany your request and will be charged through Parchment.
- Please allow 5 business days for processing. Allow additional time at the beginning and end of each semester.
- Corban University cannot release transcripts from other schools.
- Transcripts cannot be released if there is a Financial or Student Life hold on your account.
- Full Social Security numbers may appear on transcripts with courses taken prior to 1992.
IF YOU ARE SENDING A TRANSCRIPT AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER AND ARE COMPLETING COURSES, PLEASE CHECK TO SEE THAT YOUR GRADES ARE POSTED. You may put your transcript on HOLD for grades to be finalized and/or your degree to be posted. This is an option when you are ordering the transcript on the link below.
You will be directed to create an account or sign in if you have previously created an account with Parchment. This is not linked to your Corban student account.
What will prevent the issuing of transcripts?
- Financial hold or Student Life hold on your account.
- No Consent Release submitted when creating an account.
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information.
- Insufficient payment, an expired or declined credit card account, improperly completed check, payment using non-U.S. currency.
- No recipient e-mail provided for an electronic delivery request or invalid e-mail
Unofficial Transcript Request
If you are currently enrolled at Corban, you may view your unofficial transcript through Populi. There you can access your current transcript, grade report, outstanding balances, and specific class schedules, as well as view your personal file to make updates if needed (such as mailing address).
Alumni of Corban, Western Baptist, or Northwest Baptist Seminary may request an unofficial transcript by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- first name, middle name, and last name, along with any previous names while attending
- email address to have unofficial transcript sent to
- date of birth