Skip to main content
Corban University

Maintenance/Custodial Request

For Corban Faculty and Staff

Corban faculty and staff can submit a work request to the Campus Care office by using the Work Order system. The request will be directly entered into our automated system. Please enter as much description as possible on the location of the request, the room/area, and what the problem is. If you enter your email address on the request form you will receive a confirmation that the request was received as well as an email when the requested work is complete.

For Students

Students should communicate a maintenance/custodial request to Corban faculty or staff, and students residing on campus should communicate their requests to their dormitory RA’s and/or AC’s for submission.

For general information about the Campus Care office you can email us at