Event Services is responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and assisting all non-academic events on the Corban University Campus, both internal events and external events throughout the year. We’re here to provide exceptional service, excellent coordination and a positive environment for every event.
For upcoming events, see the Events Calendar.
If you have a question, please contact email@example.com.
EVENT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Fill out and submit a C.E.R.F. (Corban Event Request Form) located at the end of this page.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee use of Corban’s facilities for your event. Please do not advertise for your event until you receive approval.
- External Facility Usage: The University’s campus may be used only for purposes and in ways consistent with the University’s doctrinal beliefs as reflected in the Bible, the Statement of Faith listed in its bylaws, and its conduct standards for its students and employees. Event contacts and guests are asked to uphold these behavioral standards for the entirety of their event(s).
- An in-person or virtual meeting will be set up with the Corban Event Coordinator for an initial review and discussion about your event request.
- Our Event Coordinator will take your request to be reviewed and evaluated by our University Service Committee. If further clarification is needed, you will be contacted.
- If approved, you will receive an email informing you of the approval and next steps in coordinating your event.
- To allow enough time to review and prepare for ALL events:
- INTERNAL events must be submitted 2 weeks prior to your event start date.
- EXTERNAL events requests must be submitted 3 weeks prior to your event start date.
- External Groups who have been approved to have their event on the Corban University Campus must also provide:
- Current Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- 20% deposit for the estimated cost of your event
- A signed contract
ROOM RESERVATIONS (Internal Corban Community Only)
- Internal groups who need to reserve a meeting space that does not need assistance with room setup, catering, tech or parking may use their Outlook calendars to make a room reservation. Room reservations do not require a C.E.R.F. to be filled out, since no assistance for your meeting is needed.
TABLING ON CAMPUS
- For all tabling requests, please fill out the form below and the Event Coordinator will be in contact with you about your request.
- Summer months are mid-May thru the end of July. Priority use of our campus starts with our internal community, then we open up our calendar and campus to external users on a first-come first-served basis.
- Summer Event Housing is available for those groups who have need. Linens are not provided at this time.
- If you are interested in hosting your camp, conference or event on the Corban Campus, both internal and external groups need to fill out the Request Form below and our Event Coordinator will be in contact with you to discuss the details of your event.