Event Services is responsible for the scheduling, coordinating, and execution of all non-academic events within the Corban University Campus. We support both internal events as well as external groups using our campus as a venue throughout the year. We are here to provide exceptional service, excellent coordination and to establish a positive environment for every event.
On this page, you will find helpful tools and resources to use as you plan your event.
For upcoming events, see the Events Calendar.
EVENT REQUEST FORMS (see below for requirements for each form)
What Form Should You Fill Out?
|INTERNAL GROUPS||EXTERNAL GROUPS|
|Current Staff, Faculty, Coaches & Students||Alumni, Organizations & Outside Entities|
|CERF||FACILITY RENTAL FORM|
|CERFS must be submitted a MINIMUM of 2 weeks in advance of the event date||Facility Rental Forms must be submitted a MINIMUM of 3 weeks in advance of the event date|
|Instructions on the CERF Process (video)||Required for official dates on our Events Calendar: COI, Signed Contract & Deposit|
The Process for Event Approval
- Fill out and submit a CERF or FACILITY RENTAL FORM
- The USC (University Service Committee) will evaluate the request. Corban’s Event Coordinator will reach out directly if further clarification is needed.
- If approved, you will receive an email informing you of the USC’s decision and next steps in coordinating your event.
- Please do not advertise for your event until you receive approval from the University!
University Service Committee
The purpose of this committee is to establish a support team that aims to guide the implementation of all events associated with Corban University and develop positive interdepartmental relations by facilitating the collaboration of respective departments to provide insight, enhance the execution and elevate the experience of all events.
These are the departments that make up our University Service Committee:
- Athletics: athletic facility reservations and other athletic event insights
- Campus Care: facilities, maintenance and other special projects
- Campus Safety: event safety, officers, parking and key requests
- Dining Service: catering requests and dining hall insights
- Event Services: event coordination & space setup/tear down of tables, chairs, etc.
- Event Tech: AV, sound, projection
- Faculty Support: faculty event needs/insight & Psalm Center event insights
ROOM RESERVATIONS (Internal Corban Community Only)
- Events/meetings that only need a space (DO NOT need assistance with setup, catering, tech or parking, etc.) on campus
- Instructions on how to make room reservations on Outlook:
PSALM CENTER GALLERY
Fill out this form to request use of the Psalm Center Gallery for art shows.
- Psalm Center Gallery Request Form – Creativity Agreement
For any additional assistance, questions, or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-375-7183.
We look forward to serving you!