Skip to main content
Corban University

How to Apply

An applicant who is not a citizen of the United States must meet the following requirements:

Submit the application: Submit the Pathway to English Application to the Corban Language Institute at

Send official secondary school transcripts: Provide proof of secondary school completion in the form of an official transcript or diploma with graduation date.

Note: Corban University will also accept official IGCSE/GCSE scores. In lieu of a diploma, the student must submit official test scores showing 5 passes with a C or higher.

Note: Transcripts in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified English copy and an evaluation by World Education Services (

Send official college or university transcripts, if applicable: Submit official transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary school attended. Submit these to:

Submit transcripts to:

Corban University
Attn: Kara Sappington
5000 Deer Park Drive SE
Salem, Oregon

Show financial responsibility: The applicant must submit a written document guaranteeing that the minimum amount required to support the costs of tuition, room and board, transportation costs to and from the United States and expenses will be underwritten.

Copies of bank account records, other financial instruments, or letters of certification may be submitted for this purpose.

Submit a deposit: A $1,000 tuition deposit (in US dollars) must be received by Financial Services at Corban University one month before the start of the entrance term.

Please contact Corban University Financial Services for payment options:

Phone +1-(503) 375-7030
Fax (503) 585-4316

Receive a visa: Upon receipt of these funds an I-20 will be issued. This is an official United States immigration document which enables a foreign student to apply for a student visa at the nearest U.S. Consulate.