To apply for admission, please submit:
- Application for Admission. Complete the application for admission in its entirety. An application without completed essays, contact information, or listed references will be considered incomplete until that information is provided.
- Application Fee. A non-refundable application fee of $40 USD must be paid with the application. Pay online.
- Christian Character Reference Form. This form must be filled out by someone who is not a family member or relative who can share more about your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility. This must be submitted before your application can be reviewed and is required in order for you to obtain a student visa to enter the U.S.
- Official Transcripts. You must provide official transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary school attended. These transcripts must be officially translated into English and must be sent directly from the school(s). If you received post-secondary education that you hope to receive credit for when transferring, then all transcripts must be evaluated by a transcript evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES) or InCred. If you are a recruited athlete, please use InCred for your transcript evaluation.*Corban University recognizes the International Baccalaureate (IB) high school program. Three semester hours of lower division credit are granted for each Higher Level exam passed with a score of 5, 6 or 7. The University will also grant four semester hours of elective lower division credit for the Theory of Knowledge if the student has received the IB diploma. A maximum of 24 semester hours may be granted.
After all of the required documents are submitted along with a fully completed application, an admission decision can be made. Admission decisions are typically made within a week of your final document being submitted.
For more information about Corban Language Institute, please contact:
Associate Director of Corban Language Institute