Does your student love science? They won’t want to miss Science Saturdays at Corban!
Science Saturdays allow students in kindergarten through fifth grade to learn science concepts, engage in actively asking scientific questions, and perform science experiments…in a real science lab!
Classes will be taught by undergraduate students at Corban University, under the direction of Corban faculty. Each session runs for four weeks, from 9:30-11:30am on Saturday mornings.
- Fall 2023: October 21 – November 11
- Spring 2024: February 24 – March 16
Limited scholarships are available. Contact Dr. Christina Cooper for more information.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
- Classes will be held in the Corban University science labs in the Academic Center, 4th Floor
- Temporary parking is available in lots D, E, F, R, S, T, and U. See campus map here.
- Check-in begins at 9:15am in each classroom. Signs will be posted indicating which age group is in which classroom.
- The program is scheduled for 9:30am-11:30am each Saturday during the specified dates.
- Check-out begins at 11:30am. Photo ID is required for child pick-up.
- Child supervision is not available before or after the program.
Lead Faculty Contact:
Christina Cooper, Ph.D.
Chair of the Math and Science Department
Associate Professor of Biology