Join The Team
We are always looking for exceptional students to fill Campus Safety Officer positions. This job is a serious commitment and the program is evolving rapidly. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement, homeland security, military science, or private security, experience as a Campus Safety Officer will improve your resume greatly. Some of the skills you will learn on this team that will benefit your future career include:
- Observation skills
- How to deal with difficult or escalated people
- First aid and first response skills
- Defensive tactics
- Officer safety principles
- Foot and vehicle patrol tactics
- Community policing concepts
- Solid report writing skills
- Proper radio etiquette
- Much, much more…
If you are ready to step up to the most challenging student job on campus, we want to meet you.
Please see our job descriptions or download an application. Generally, we hire in the spring and train in the fall.