We want to help you be successful and that begins with making sure the MPSA is the right fit for you. Successful students will meet the following admission requirements:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an employer, demonstrating at least 2 years of experience in a field related to public safety.
The schedule for the Master of Public Safety Administration allows students to begin classes in any of the 8-week sessions. Your application will need to be completed at least two weeks prior to the first day of class to be considered for a session.
Submit an online application.
Submit transcripts from any colleges or universities you attended prior to applying at Corban University.
3) Professional Reference (required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0)
Provide evidence of professional experience in the form of a recommendation letter from your current or previous employer.
4) Christian Character Reference
Provide the name of an individual who can serve as a Christian Character Reference. This should be an individual who is familiar with your Christian walk, professional conduct and potential as a student. The individual should be someone who is not a relative and preferably someone who has known you for at least a year.