Jesse PayneAssistant Professor of Education
B.A. Vanguard University of Southern California
M.A. Vanguard University of Southern California
Ed.D. University of Southern California
- 5 years of non-directive play therapy/group instruction for at-risk students in grades K-3 with the Chula Vista Elementary School District in Southern California
- 3 years of elementary teaching experience in Orange County, CA
- 4 years of after-school and summer instruction in science for elementary-aged students
- 5 Years as Director of Education for Amen Clinics, Inc.
- 3 Years as Director of Human Resources for Amen Clinics, Inc.
- Making a Good Brain Great: High School Course (2009), Mindworks Press
- What I Learned from a Penguin: A Story on How to Help People Change (2006), Mindworks Press
- Jesse has been married to Breanne since 2004 and they have two children. Elias was born in 2009 and Emmy was born in 2011.
- USC Football
- NFL Fantasy Football
Why Corban? I was blown away by the amazing sense of community, support, and love that is present on this campus. I strongly believe in the mission of our university and am always looking for ways to make an impact within our school and in our broader community.