September 28-29, 2012
Parent Weekend is an opportunity for you to spend time with your son or daughter and experience life as they know it. Come meet faculty and staff and share campus life with your student!
Things to do over the weekend:
- Attend classes and chapel with your student
- Experience lunch in the dining hall
- Explore possiblilities at a Financial Aid Seminar
- Enjoy a friday evening dinner with the president in the Psalm Center for you and your student
- Attend a Saturday brunch in the Psalm Center with our special speaker Dr. Kent Kersey.
- *Attend home soccer games.
- Kick it up a notch at the annual Lumberjack Games!
Cost for the weekend is only $30 per person. Siblings $10 each.
Questions? Contact the Student Life Office at 503-375-7010