The successful candidate will:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have completed a bachelor's or master's degree with an acceptable GPA at an accredited institution.
(Applicants who have not completed a bachelor’s degree or who have an unaccredited bachelor’s degree may be eligible to apply for our Certificate of Biblical Leadership program. Contact Admissions for details: CUSM@corban.edu.)
To be considered for admissions, the potential candidate will:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Respond to the admissions essays.
- Remit Payment of $50 as a non-refundable application fee.
- Submit Recommendation Forms listed below. Evaluators who complete the form should send it to the Office of Admissions (4301 N Stevens St, Tacoma, WA 98407 or CUSM@corban.edu).
Master's Programs (3)
Doctoral Programs (5)
- Ministry Colleague / Member of Leadership Board / Friend
- Faculty Recommendation
- Endorsement from Ministry Organization
(DMin applicants only)
The following short essays are included in the Application for Admission. Essay response provides insight into the degree to which the candidate meets admission requirements as outlined above.
- Explain how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Savior, including the Scriptural basis for your salvation and what in your life indicates that you are walking with the Lord.
- What do you believe are the characteristics of an effective Christian minister/leader?
- Relate your educational and vocational goals and indicate what you expect to gain from participation in Corban School of Ministry?
- Relate any professional and/or lay ministry experience you have undertaken in a local church and/or parachurch organization.
- Relate how you believe participating in the D.Min. program will personally benefit your life and ministry. Include an evaluation of your strengths, weaknesses and limitations. (DMin applicants only)