Get Degree Information Now!
While Corban’s Master of Arts in Counseling requires students to come on campus one or two night a week, there are also additional coursework completed online. You will be taking classes online with the same students and professors you see on campus.
Can I do online?
If you have done each of the following then you can succeed with online courses.
- Log in to send and receive emails
- Open or send an attachment
- Search the internet
- Use Microsoft Word
- Download files
Why take classes online?
Online classes offer you the convenience of taking class on your schedule. No more commuting to campus or figuring out a class schedule. With Corban’s convenient online classes you can balance school, work, family, and church responsibilities.
How does online education work?
- Meet and interact with other students via discussion boards during a time that is convenient for you.
- Complete and turn in assignments by known deadlines.
- Conduct research through Corban’s online library.
- Access your online classroom 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why take online classes from Corban University?
Corban was one of the first universities to commit to online learning, having offered online classes for more than 15 years. Corban now offers more than 50% of its adult and graduate degree programs entirely online.
You will get the same education whether you attend class at Corban’s Salem, Oregon campus or online. Corban University's online programs are fully accredited and use the same rigorous curriculum as the on-campus programs. Diplomas from Corban do not distinguish between online programs and on campus programs.