Get Degree Information Now!
The successful candidate will:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have completed a bachelor's or master's degree at an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or approval from the Admissions Committee.
- Have a minimum of three years full-time professional experience with a progression in responsibility. If the candidate lacks professional experience he/she may take the GMAT to compensate for this requirement (see note below).
To be considered for admissions, the potential candidate will:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Respond to the admissions essays.
- Remit Payment of $50 as a non-refundable application fee
- Submit Recommendation Forms listed below. Evaluators who complete the form should send it to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions.
- Send official transcripts from the final undergraduate institution to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions. In addition, transcripts for any graduate courses believed to be transferable to The Corban MBA should be sent.
- Provide evidence of professional experience in the form of a progression in responsibility by submitting a professional resume.
- Complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
Note: An applicant with at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA and a minimum of three years full-time professional experience that shows a progression in responsibility, or a graduate studies degree, will not be required to take the GMAT. Those needing to take the GMAT should receive a score of 500 or better.
The following short essays are included in the Application for Admission. Essay response provides insight into the degree to which the candidate meets admission requirements as outlined above.
- Explain how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Savior, including the Scriptural basis for your salvation and what in your life indicates that you are walking with the Lord.
- What do you believe are the characteristics of an effective Christian business leader?
- What do you expect to gain from participation in The Corban MBA?