Employment at Corban University
- Director of Choirs and Professor of Music Education
- Exercise Science faculty position
- Organizational Leadership and Healthcare Administration faculty position
- Women's Ministry faculty position
Corban University is always seeking qualified candidates to fill temporary adjunct appointments. We are also interested in receiving resumes from individuals qualified to teach courses in any of our academic programs.
Corban University is seeking qualified adjunct faculty to teach in our graduate counseling program. Qualified applicants will hold a Ph.D. in counselor education or a Masters degree in Counseling, a valid Oregon LMFT or LPC license , and broad experience in the counseling field.
A complete listing of our academic programs can be found at www.corban.edu/academics
We consistently have needs in the following academic areas:
- Business Management - variety of courses in our degree completion program (evenings and online).
- Psychology - Variety of courses in our degree completion program (evenings and online).
- English - Variety of courses in the traditional day program. Especially Freshman College Writing.
- Math, Science and Computer Science - Variety of courses in the traditional day program.
- Human Performance - Exercise sciences, (Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, etc).
- Bible and Theology - Variety of courses in the traditional day program.
Qualifications for an adjunct faculty member include:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Demonstration of an evident maturity in their spiritual life. Model Christ-like behavior and live "above reproach" as outlined in Acts 6, I Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Membership in a Baptist church, or a church of like faith and practice.
- Agreement with our STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Professional expertise and experience, and a demonstrated record of teaching effectiveness. Commitment to the integration of Biblical truth in coursework.
- A desire to help students grow closer to Jesus Christ and excel academically and professionally.
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in the academic discipline related to the course to be taught.
Corban University is an independent educational institution which exists to educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ is required for all employees and students. Within these guidelines, it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants, employees and students and not to discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, national origin or age in access to, or treatment in employment, unless it relates to job performance.