The successful candidate will:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Have a minimum of 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) transferable credit from accredited colleges or universities.*
- Demonstrate the writing competency to function successfully at a Bachelor degree level.
- Have five years of life, work or college experience since graduating high school.
* Students with at least 30 transferrable credits will begin with lower division classes until they reach the 60 credit minimum. Once a student has 60 credits they will begin their upper division major course work.
To be considered for admission the potential candidate will:
- Complete the Application for Admission. Respond to the admissions essays.
- Submit Recommendation Forms listed below. Evaluators who complete the form should send it to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions.
- Send official transcripts from all previously attended colleges to the Office of Graduate & Adult Degree Admissions.
- Remit payment of the $50 application fee.
The following short essays are included in the Application for Admission. Essay response provides insight into the degree to which the candidate meets admission requirements as outlined above.
- Explain how you came to know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Describe the foundation of your faith in Jesus Christ.
- What indicates that you are living a consistent Christian lifestyle?
- What influenced or is motivating you to continue and complete your bachelor’s degree? Why are you choosing Corban University?
- What are your career goals? How is getting your bachelor’s degree helping you to accomplish these goals?
- Tell us two significant life events that have made you into the person you are today.
Get Degree Information Now!