Practicums and Internships
Corban is strategically located in an area where practicum and/or internship (field experiences) possibilities are plentiful.
Our students have maintained high credibility within the community and neighboring cities through their academic and value-based approach to this field of human service. Field experiences are available in public schools, private schools, mental health centers, youth and family agencies, corporations, law-enforcement, and a variety of other agencies.
Students are required to participate in the experiences of their choice, whether related to churches or other agencies. Often students are offered positions in these agencies when they graduate.
The practicum and internships:
- enhance students’ resumés
- provide field experience and exposure
- promote personal vision
- introduce prospective employers
- involve practical and applied use of academics
- broaden students’ world views
- build skills
- promote field and ministry related networking