Attending college is an important step in one's life. Higher education offers students a variety of valuable experiences. Even though the experiences gained outside of the classroom are of considerable value, the central value of a college experience continues to be found in the superior classroom instruction.
Students who manage their study time effectively, attend class regularly, get involved in class discussions and take good notes typically do well academically. However, not all students find the transition to higher education an easy one.
At Corban, one of the first places that students who are struggling with class work seek assistance is the Student Support Office. The staff can provide details about the services and can meet with prospective students by appointment.
Interested students are encouraged to contact the office by email: email@example.com or by phone at 503-375-7012.
- Academic advising
- Individual tutoring on a limited basis
- Liaison between faculty and students
- Assistance for students with disabilities
- Scheduled times to take make up tests
- Proofreading written papers
- Voluntary academic contracts
- Study skills and time management information
9 a.m.–5 p.m. M–F